- Industrial & Residential Complexes
- Residential District
The development of the residential district is occurring in parallel with the Industrial District.
Site development and zoning is aiming to be completed between 2014~2018, and construction of apartments, schools, and commercial properties to follow.
FOODPOLIS is also planning for entertainment facilities and a theme park that will feature Korean foods and traditional foods from countries around the world.
- 1. Housing Zone
- Main Facilities: Foreigner’s residence, Town house, Hanok village and apartments with priority for FOODPOLIS employees, etc.
- 2. Food Commercial Zone
- Main Facilities: Convention Center, Business Area, Korean food street, Global food street, etc.
- 3. Universities & Educational Facilities
- Main Facilities: Elementary School, Middle school, High school, International school, other educational institutes specializing in food, etc.
- 4. Food & Culture Complex Zone
- Main Facilities: Food Exhibition & Taste Center, Food Museum, etc.
- 5. Food Theme Park Zone
- Main Facilities: Global Food Theme Park, Urban Farm, Outdoor Festival Arena, etc.